Feature Requests

Thank you for submitting a suggestion to our uservoice portal. Before you continue please consider the following:

We try to make our software as full featured as possible for a wide range of users in order to help 3dcart merchants succeed in their respective businesses.

However, please understand that while your idea may be perfect for your individual business model, it may not work for all stores and situations. We’ve set up this feature request and suggestion portal for ideas that may be of a benefit to all users globally on 3dcart. Hence the voting system that is enabled on the portal.

With that being stated, please also understand that submitting an idea to this portal does not guarantee that the suggestion can or will be implemented globally on the service for all users. As a service, 3dcart has many facets where functionality is dictated by peripheral services and influences such as API connections to Shipping Carriers, contractual agreements and integration parameters with various payment gateway providers, database limitations and other factors that can affect the likelihood of a suggestion being implemented.

If a suggestion is declined, we will make every effort in our control to offer counter suggestions or alternatives to try, including 3rd party-partner services (browse through our App Store) or work arounds using the existing software as is.

How can we improve 3dcart?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blind Shipping Cost

When creating shipping labels using 3DCart we should be hide the shipping when cost using Indicia interface. Inidica offers this service but we cannot use it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shipping Methods & Rates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Gift Messages on Multiple Shipments Orders

If we have shipments going to different destinations - we should be able to have Gift Messages for each recipient. Since we can print out individual packing slips the messages should be able to go them.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Methods & Rates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add UPS International shipping landed cost calculator

I would like the ability to have the UPS Landed Cost Calculator API added to our international checkout

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Shipping estimates are removed after each new item added to the cart..

When a customer adds an item to the cart they have to enter their state and zip code to see the shipping fees and options. However as soon as they add a second item the field clear requiring them to once again enter in this information.. Very Annoying shopping experience to have to keep doing this.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• We NEED USPS Flat Rate Boxes & Live shipping rates

We need to be able to utilize USPS flate rate boxes based on small, medium, and large based on dimensions & thier max weight. AND we need to utilize all other USPS, FedEx, UPS etc. based on live rates based on weight and dimensions like normal... at this point we can only do one or the other being predifines or live rates. This is not going to work for us as we sell MANY different products that vary in weight and dimensions. It is a must to have flat rate boxes to save our customers money which in turn leads…

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• US military shipping addresses

I find it a real hard to believe 3Dcart has not set up the Military address by default to allow these as shipping location.

Or at Minimum, include these in the check box list ...

and FWIW.. the HELP file to add these is really not as clear as to where to find the list you populate to add these so that also needs to be tweaked!

Thank you.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• First-Class Mail Intl changes to Priority Mail Intl based on Dollar value.

I would like a dollar value control for First Class Mail International.

I'm caught between a feature having a benchmark I can control and not enough options with respects to what is being ordered in dollar value.

Sure controlling weight limit is a service issue I have control over, but If I sell something that's light with a high dollar value I need to force this up to the next level so I can get the level of production thet Priority mail International allows.

However, I can not just turn off First Class mail international as I sell items up…

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Restrictive Shipping

Restrictive Shipping really ought to be built in to 3dCart so that it can be better integrated into the system. For instance, there should be a visual representation as to the present state of Restrictive Shipping right on the Shipping Options pane. It is so cumbersome to have to click on Restrictive Shipping in order to see what's going on. Also, there needs to be a way to update and upload Restrictive Shipping options by csv. It is so incredibly time consuming to go in and edit each item individually.

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add UPS Next Day Air & 2nd Day "Saturday" Delivery

Add the UPS "Saturday" delivery option for UPS 2nd Day & Next Day Air.

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 2 Next →
                    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base