Feature Requests

Thank you for submitting a suggestion to our uservoice portal. Before you continue please consider the following:

We try to make our software as full featured as possible for a wide range of users in order to help 3dcart merchants succeed in their respective businesses.

However, please understand that while your idea may be perfect for your individual business model, it may not work for all stores and situations. We’ve set up this feature request and suggestion portal for ideas that may be of a benefit to all users globally on 3dcart. Hence the voting system that is enabled on the portal.

With that being stated, please also understand that submitting an idea to this portal does not guarantee that the suggestion can or will be implemented globally on the service for all users. As a service, 3dcart has many facets where functionality is dictated by peripheral services and influences such as API connections to Shipping Carriers, contractual agreements and integration parameters with various payment gateway providers, database limitations and other factors that can affect the likelihood of a suggestion being implemented.

If a suggestion is declined, we will make every effort in our control to offer counter suggestions or alternatives to try, including 3rd party-partner services (browse through our App Store) or work arounds using the existing software as is.

How can we improve 3dcart?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile admin app for Android and/or is.

We'd love to be able to process orders and manage product stock while on the go. Please develop a mobile admin app! Thanks!

38 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re happy to report that we have reviewed this idea and we feel that it would be a good addition to the 3dcart platform and be beneficial to many users. Therefore, we have decided to tentatively place the idea on our planning roadmap. We cannot yet say when it will be finalized and added to the store software, but we are definitely considering it for addition to the 3dcart suite of services and functions.

• Add Click to Zoom functionality to photos on mobile devices

Currently there is no way for customers to click to zoom on a photo to get a better view of a product with your responsive templates. This is standard on all the major sales websites and other shopping carts. It is a must have for those of us who sell products that rely solely on photos to cinch a sale.

Customers need to have the option to click on a photo and be taken to a larger page/view on mobile devices.

20 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • scan credit card button

The owner of our company was shopping at a web site called IslandImporter.com and was pleasantly surprised when he got to payment info when it gave him the option to scan the face of his credit card with the phone camera to fill in the info without typing it. Here is how he described it.

"It had a small button that said “scan credit card”, I pushed it.

It opened up a screen on my Iphone and the camera was on. It said place your credit card inside this box. I barely got it close and it instantly took all…

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base