Feature Requests

Thank you for submitting a suggestion to our uservoice portal. Before you continue please consider the following:

We try to make our software as full featured as possible for a wide range of users in order to help 3dcart merchants succeed in their respective businesses.

However, please understand that while your idea may be perfect for your individual business model, it may not work for all stores and situations. We’ve set up this feature request and suggestion portal for ideas that may be of a benefit to all users globally on 3dcart. Hence the voting system that is enabled on the portal.

With that being stated, please also understand that submitting an idea to this portal does not guarantee that the suggestion can or will be implemented globally on the service for all users. As a service, 3dcart has many facets where functionality is dictated by peripheral services and influences such as API connections to Shipping Carriers, contractual agreements and integration parameters with various payment gateway providers, database limitations and other factors that can affect the likelihood of a suggestion being implemented.

If a suggestion is declined, we will make every effort in our control to offer counter suggestions or alternatives to try, including 3rd party-partner services (browse through our App Store) or work arounds using the existing software as is.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the Graph that compared Last year's sales.

We need the graph it used to show on the previous version on the Dashboard.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Time stamps local, not Florida

Friends, we need time stamps to reflect the date and time in the store owner's locality, not in Florida time. The time has come to stop kicking this can down the road.

With more data being exchanged between apps and services, an accurate time stamp is critical to workflow and accuracy.

I am 1 hour behind 3dcart time, and I need this time to be reflected in my time stamps, orders, payments, logs, and reports. File imports and exports are clunky because I have to adjust the time forward and backward to keep records accurate.

This is a very simple…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to page through not completed orders

In the old system, I could use a page button to go to the next incomplete order, I would like that reactivated.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. You made a super easy to use admin panel

Feedback on the new admin panel

you guys made a super easy to use intuitive admin panel look fancier, but much less easy to use with the latest update.

I used to be able to see today's sales, last Month's sales, overall year's sales, last years sales on the admin panel without having to change anything. Now I see statistics for last 30 days, but I'd rather see last month vs this month. Now to see the statistics I want I have to change the paramters 4-5 times to get each of those numbers. Its cool to see the stats…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Store manager search bar SHOULD NOT BE EXACT PHRASE

When I am searching for a part in the store manager I don't want to have to write the exact phrase in order to find it. It should be a general search that pulls up items with the suggested words. This is getting even more cumbersome as we add more to our inventory.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bot Blocker

3dCart needs a module that will auto block bots coming from AWS and other 3rd party scrapper services. I get tired of seeing bots crawling the site every day. Blocking them is a huge time waster as it requires opening a ticket with 3dCart and asking for the server log. The only bots I need crawling the site are legitimate search engines.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please get rid of the green chat icon on the lower right portion that blocks information on on my invoice page.

Please get rid of the green chat icon on the lower right portion that blocks information on on my invoice page. If it can't be gotten rid of please move it to someplace where it is not in the way.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Invoice options to include PDF for Customer, Merchant and Distributor

I would like to see emails for Customers, Distributors and Merchants offered in PDF.

Emails used for packing slips must be usable. PDFs are usable. Html and text are not. What is the point of the Distributor email that is unusable.

I would like to see the option of a PDF for each of the emails9 ( New order- Customer, New order- Distributor and New order Merchant)

Please add this change to your system.

When I ask for this possibility, I was told there are other customers asking for the same thing.

This is the response of the 3dcart team…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Product Options hide/disable out of stock variations

Need a way to HIDE a product with variations that is out of stock. Right now, a customer selects a variation of an option, tries to add to cart, it takes them to another page saying their cart is empty if the item is out of stock. Every other cart system has this simple feature. Customers call saying there is something wrong with the website all the time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show Price Changes in Change History

Please show price changes in the Change History. Doing it in Excel is exhausting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add status (label, not number) to order export

When exporting orders, we would love to have the status (Processing, Hold, etc) as a field we could include in the export. Would make analysis that we do outside of 3dCart much easier.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Setting for Low stock alert emails

The low inventory stock alert sends email for every sale after the item falls below the minimum.

A setting that would allow set number of reminder emails to be sent whenever the inventory falls below the set point would be appreciated.

The current set up of having an email sent every time someone orders that product causes an overload of emails sent.

Example: Our store has a product level set at 100 minimum stock. When the minimum is hit I receive upto 100 emails until new stock arrives that I order because of the low stock alert. If there was…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Serial Number Report for eProduct orders

Report specifically for eProducts sold with serial numbers.

• 1-line item for each unique (Product / Serial #) sold, based on a selectable Date range.

• The report would be grouped by [Product SKU + Product Name, Serial Number, Invoice #, Customer Name, email and Shipping Address].

• Invoice numbers would be a clickable link for accessing the Invoice detail.

• Report should have a button like the other standard reports to be able to "Export" to Excel.

• Sortable by Product SKU or Invoice #

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Webhook - New CRM request

Hi, New Webhook
    "New CRM Request"

Fires upon a new CRM from customer and Posts the CRM info, customer IP, customer ID, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add option to set up redirects from my 3D cart domain to 3rd party websites.

I want to have a link in my marketing that is a simple link like my3dcartstore.com/review that redirects to my Amazon store.

I have a store hosted with Shopify where is took 2 seconds and I was able to put a nice short link on a postcard.

No option to do this in 3dcart so I have to make a page on 3dcart that has a link to Amazon, then do trickery to turn my3dcartstore.com/review into an unmapped URL so that I could set up a redirect. Even doing a straight redirect didn’t work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base