Feature Requests

Thank you for submitting a suggestion to our uservoice portal. Before you continue please consider the following:

We try to make our software as full featured as possible for a wide range of users in order to help 3dcart merchants succeed in their respective businesses.

However, please understand that while your idea may be perfect for your individual business model, it may not work for all stores and situations. We’ve set up this feature request and suggestion portal for ideas that may be of a benefit to all users globally on 3dcart. Hence the voting system that is enabled on the portal.

With that being stated, please also understand that submitting an idea to this portal does not guarantee that the suggestion can or will be implemented globally on the service for all users. As a service, 3dcart has many facets where functionality is dictated by peripheral services and influences such as API connections to Shipping Carriers, contractual agreements and integration parameters with various payment gateway providers, database limitations and other factors that can affect the likelihood of a suggestion being implemented.

If a suggestion is declined, we will make every effort in our control to offer counter suggestions or alternatives to try, including 3rd party-partner services (browse through our App Store) or work arounds using the existing software as is.

How can we improve 3dcart?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hide category if they dont have any products

I have 1000 of Categories and 10k products. Can you please Add a feature that if any category has not any products then it should not be displayed. so the customer should not embarrass after going to any category and found that it has no products.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Exported Products should include the "linked templates". It is a no-brainer

Product back up, export and import should be all in one. At this point there are numerous features, options, templates to create a whole "product functionality" .
      The setup is dysfunctional and time consuming to load products as a startup. It is a dinosaur. After an upload of new products a "person" has to go in item by item and add the links.

I would like to see an export for products to include the "link to Template" on the data base.

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Update Stripe integration to work with AliPay

Stripe now has an AliPay integration to allow for payments from customers in China. Please update your Stripe integration to work with AliPay. More info here: https://stripe.com/docs/sources/alipay

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add advance options in the options templates such as weight of each item for shipping purposes

I would like to be able to add shipping weight within a product template that I have created so that I can quickly update linked listings weight changes.
          Ex.: A t-shirt listing size XS will be significantly lighter than a size 4XL if shipping weight could be added within my options template, I can easily add the shipping weight to all of my other t-shirt listings by linking the option template.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Please provide an easy way to suppress all mentions of shipping for a store that sells eProducts only.

Our company sells only eProducts (aka Digital Products) in our 3dCart store. We never ship anything physically; our customers download the products they purchase. It took quite a lot of time, effort and tech-support assistance to get our store configured such that all mentions of shipping and all requests for shipping information are suppressed. We are now updating our original 3dCart store by porting it to a new, responsive, html5 template - and we will need to go through the same painful procedure again with the new store, I guess.

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Methods & Rates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Separate Ebay and Amazon sales from 3dcarts sales report.

It would be nice to have a separate sales report for ebay and amazon. Currently they are being combined with 3dcart orders (website orders). I would like a way to see them in separate reporting as well specially since I'm advertising to get customers to the main website. Thanks!

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Let us intergrate multiple ebay and amazon stores to 3dcarts so we can have them all in one place.

I'd like to add all of my amazon and Ebay stores to 3dcarts. At the moment you only allow us to add one. It would be a good idea to let us add multiple Ebay/Amazon integration to 3d carts. Hope to see this soon. Helena

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Custom email with order confirmation and tracking info

I would like to send a different custom email for each order, along with the order confirmation and tracking email.

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Front-end search results

Search results on the front end should appear sorted in a specific order. My preference would be by product ID (SKU, not 3dCart catalog ID), but anything would be better than random as it appears now.

2 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Two Suggestions: All pages editable (at min, sidebar + top nav checkboxes) via Admin

ALL pages, including ones such as gc_view, should be editable via the Admin, at minimum allowing for a meta title (having the URL show in the tab is unacceptable in this day and age) + the ability to show/hide sidebars and the top nav, as is available on most of the pages in the system.

Also, I'd like to see breadcrumbs as a checkbox item within the main Settings and/or the Content page-specific settings. Very annoying that it's excluded from any pages pulling from one of the common- folders (common-html5 or common-core). Perhaps this is a template issue (I'm using…

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add new payment gateway PayTM

Add new payment gateway PayTM

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add Paystack payment gateway for Nigeria

I live in Nigeria and we have a new payment method that seems to be more business friendly to young entrepreneurs, it's called Paystack. I have signed up for their services, but unfortunately it's not on 3dcart list. We have seen big and small eCommerce companies use their services because it is effective. I really want to use Paystack plugins for my store because it is good for business.

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Marking Product Variations Out Of Stock

Product Variations- Please allow us to mark the variations OUT OF STOCK rather than to just hide the option. This can be confusing to the customer. If I have an item with two different colors, I will have pictures and descriptions of both within the product. If one color is HIDDEN because it is out of stock, this can confuse the customer. The missing variation is described in the text and shown as a picture, but there is no way to purchase it. In otherwords, it is displayed but the customer has no idea how to purchase it or know…

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• After adding an item to a cart, the page should stay put instead of refreshing and taking back to the top.

After adding an item to a cart, the page should stay put instead of refreshing and taking back to the top. This would make the process a lot easier for a lot of companies who have a lot of products.

3 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Site Design, Themes & Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Distributor PO

Presently, the Distributor PO uses the store product SKU to identify the product when it should actually be the MPN (manufacturers product number). Isn't that the purpose of the MPN? I was shocked when I noticed that. What's up with that? Do I have to go into the email template and change it myself? It should be the MPN by default, please.

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store Email Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Free shipping apply only to certain items in cart to 1 or 2 categories only and not entire order

We would like to be able to have free shipping apply only to all items in a certain categories and not items from other categories

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Methods & Rates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Add IP Search For Customers & Orders

Add a field that allows us to search orders or customers by IP address.

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRM & Customer Records  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Better Search feature for waiting list.

The waiting list search feature fails vs. other search features across this website.

I entered in exact data for a SKU, I should expect to get one item in my search.

The website flaws and shows me every item I have on the Waiting list by the First few matching letters in the SKU....

This is wrong, highly inefficient and needs to be improved.

How can a website have such a solid search utility for Orders, Customers and Products List and then have this one area with such a design failure?

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Paypal Advanced-Template modification requested to allow payment to be made via mobile device

I felt led to research this issue further about Paypal Advanced not being a usable payment method on mobile devices. I stayed on the phone with the PayPal technical support rep for over an hour, and he worked with their lead engineer while working through this issue. The engineer also agreed that this did not sound right about not being able to use PayPal Advanced on a mobile device. Sure enough, he did several troubleshooting issues and came up with the following response based on what needs to be corrected within the 3DCart template layout...see message below from PayPal technical…

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Add Total Web Solutions Payment Gateway for UK merchants

Please consider adding Total Web Solutions Payment Gateway for your UK clients. Total Web Solutions is one of the UK's lowest priced and longest running secure Credit and Debit card processing providers in the UK with links to all major acquiring banks. https://payments.totalwebsolutions.com/

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17