Feature Requests

Thank you for submitting a suggestion to our uservoice portal. Before you continue please consider the following:

We try to make our software as full featured as possible for a wide range of users in order to help 3dcart merchants succeed in their respective businesses.

However, please understand that while your idea may be perfect for your individual business model, it may not work for all stores and situations. We’ve set up this feature request and suggestion portal for ideas that may be of a benefit to all users globally on 3dcart. Hence the voting system that is enabled on the portal.

With that being stated, please also understand that submitting an idea to this portal does not guarantee that the suggestion can or will be implemented globally on the service for all users. As a service, 3dcart has many facets where functionality is dictated by peripheral services and influences such as API connections to Shipping Carriers, contractual agreements and integration parameters with various payment gateway providers, database limitations and other factors that can affect the likelihood of a suggestion being implemented.

If a suggestion is declined, we will make every effort in our control to offer counter suggestions or alternatives to try, including 3rd party-partner services (browse through our App Store) or work arounds using the existing software as is.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A recommendation for the products page in the new admin

Putting the last update time stamp on the top of the page would make it easier to scroll through your products to check the last update without having to scroll to the bottom of the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When adding related products

A recommendation for the new admin panel:
    When adding related products, the pop up window should be able to be moved anywhere on the desktop and additional products from that window should be able to be chosen without that window closing. Both of these recommendations are currently available on the legacy admin panel. This will prevent many unnecessary clicks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Daily Deals Improvement

Option to offer a coupon in addition to products.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Go back to how we related products

With the Legacy admin you used to be able to related products with each other very easily by going to the first product and then search the related products and there was a wheel that you would click to relate all of those products. With the new interface you can't do that but I could always go back to the legacy one to do it until now. Now when I try to do it that way on the legacy interface I am unable to do it. It is not user friendly at all to relate products now. Now you have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Site Design, Themes & Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. File manager in version 9.1.7 seems to crash a lot when trying to upload images.

Chrome reports a lot of memory errors when trying to render this page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add FedEx International MailService (FIMS)

We are using FedEx International MailService for international orders.
    They have better rates but I an not able to capture more business because I cannot show these rates to my customers.
    Thank You

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Methods & Rates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add Parcel Select to the available USPS Shipping methods.

Please add Parcel Select to the available USPS Shipping methods.

It is a great method for larger items and cheaper than Priority.

We are integrated with Shippingeasy.com and they have the rate available, so the API must be out there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Methods & Rates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Discontinued landing page we can point products to. Then we avoid 301 redirects / error pages

A simple button to click "Discontinued" on a product page in the back end, and a CSV header for bulk operations. Then we can modify the look of the DISCO page to match our site. Then when a customer goes to that item they will see the old listing minus pricing etc. but it will be ghostly looking like grayed out or ghost flames and a discontinued stamp on it with a little note if desired.. This would save time and avoid errors and redirects for products that are DISCO.. It would just make life easier.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make use of the new dashboard / new customer group request

On the new dashboard, there is a notification section. It would be great if we can get the messages here that remind us what to do. So if a customer requests entry into a customer group (let's say wholesale) why not showing here a link to all new customer instead of just getting an email? That eMail can easily be missed. In the notification section, it is visible as long as I work it out!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to save product sorting data when uploading updates using API

Currently when updating our site using API's we lose the product sorting data. The products in their respective categories are no longer sorted correctly and make the web page look sloppy and unprofessional. We have spent numerous hours restoring the sorting data. Very unhappy with this outcome

There needs to be a way that the product sorting data is kept and can be exported/imported via API while uploading updates so the sorting doesn't get erased like it does now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Site Design, Themes & Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integration with Royal Mail

I love 3DCart but a serious flaw is no integration with Royal Mail. It's supposed to be a solution for UK merchants also, but not having Royal Mail is like not integrating with USPS! It would be great to print a shipping label without having to go to the Royal Mail website and copy and paste like it's the 90s. Please consider!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Increase number of items in search for related items

I would like to see more than 25 items in the search field when adding related items. I have hundreds of items in my store and want to highlight more than just the first 20 that show up when I search for a type of item to choose as "related." Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. color change

Be able to automatically change the color (css) in emails in one click - not have to go to each email and change it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store Email Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fulfillment By Amazon, Sync FBA Price with qty together

Current Fulfillment By Amazon Module integration
    Currently It is syncing FBA inventory Qty, not price

I wish to sync FBA price along with qty, so we can check current FBA price together

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. [BUG] Enable on screen keyboard when a bluetooth barcode scanner is connected

Currently, the POS App does not let you enable the onscreen keyboard when a bluetooth barcode reader is connected.

This is what I expect should happen:
    https://i.stack.imgur.com/YmtIx.gif

However, the bar at the bottom of the screen is not visible in the POS App. Please fix this so I can still type in a SKU if my barcode does not exist in the database.

I realize this is a feature request area, but the support team told me to post here for some reason. This is a BUG not a FEATURE.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  POS App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like 3dCart to work with NMI for ruccurring orders.

NMI offers the ability to have recurring orders, scheduled payments, and a customer vault. It would be great if they were offered as an option for 3dcart recurring order processing. I feel like the two companies just need to shake hands and flip a switch. Though I’m sure there’s more to it than that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customer Reset Password - Admin

Add a "Reset Customers Password" button in the admin under the customers account that emails the customer link to reset. Much easier than trying to walk them through the process. Preferably a double confirmation, so nobody accidentally resets a customers password that doesn't need resetting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRM & Customer Records  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Modal Windows For Customer Account Updates - CORE

Create 3 new modal popups for the myaccount.asp on CORE templates. The 3 popups will be for updating the billing address, shipping address and email/password.

Customers seem to find the current page /myaccount.asp?action=updacc to be very confusing. When customers want to change their address, the think they have to update their password due to the way this page is setup.

Think the customer account pages need an update for simplicity. Been the same way for a LONG time now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. - UPS/FedEx Collect Billing

We're mainly B2B and many of our customers prefer to bill their own UPS account number. Create an option where customers can select something like "Bill my UPS account" in the checkout and enter their account #. Preferably with an option to save their UPS account number for future orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base