How can we improve 3dcart?

Adding product images (and thumbnails) more easily

Currently, when using "Use images you already uploaded" and "select an image I already uploaded" you can only select one image at a time, select it and "update product." To add another image, you have to repeat the enitre process. It would be great to be able to select multiple images with one single update.

57 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeff Baker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael Jacobs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wait... I can use your website to select and upload multiple images, but once I upload these items I can only select them one at a time? Seems like you could use some of the same code to select files off your servers and quickly update this website so I can multi-select behind my product listing to reduce the amount of time this takes!! - PLEASE WORK ON THIS!!!

This is up to 53 votes and I'm finding this is one of the leading reasons it takes me too long to list items. Please 3DCart Multi-select images has to be moved up the list of things to update!

I do a lot of things that require 2 images, the ability to select 2 or more images should exist!

And while I'm here asking.. it would be nice if the first image I selected would Auto-Thumbnail !!

• Clint Watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PREACH! At least in the previous version you could paste in the links/urls for the image locations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base