How can we improve 3dcart?

USPS Regional Flat Rate options

USPS regional flat rate is frequently a significantly cheaper shipping option compared to regular priority mail flat rate options. Endicia supports regional rates in their software, but those rates are not integrated in 3dcart. Adding this feature would save a tremendous amount of money spent on shipping costs. Paying $8 instead of $16 for the same size and weight package is a lot of wasted of money. Preparing the shipping outside of 3dcart is a lot of wasted time.

16 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ken shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All features on endicia direct are available to 3dcart, but just are not being Intigrated by 3dcart. I spoke with endicia.

• zac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go vote for direct integration. It's ridiculous to pay for an additional app just to calculate shipping rates available to anyone especially rates that have been integrated into other commerce platforms for years. 3dcart has been aware of this request per the thread since 2013 and planned it since 2015. Time for them to do some work on it. See thread "USPS Flat Rate mailing options"

• Yolanda "Nandi" Jacobs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As someone who recently signed up for the Endicia app through 3dcart, I must say I was highly disappointed that the Regional Rate options aren't available. With all we can save in shipping costs, this should have been implemented early on. I signed up to simplify my shipping, much of which is done using regional rate. It doesn't make sense for me to pay for an app that doesn't provide what I need most. I'm hoping 3dcart sees fit to implement this soon, as I won't maintain a subscription to something I can use to its fullest.

Feedback and Knowledge Base