How can we improve 3dcart?

I would love a button/click to be put into an abandoned cart order to change it into a phone order.

There are times when after abandoning a cart, someone calls and wants to complete the order over the phone. Certain customizations are only allowed on phone orders so it would be great not to have to retype in all of the information like name address etc if it is already present in the abandoned cart.

77 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rose shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • S Hollister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SMH.. this is acomplished when you click "Complete" Button at the top. You can also create a phone order for a customer..apply all the discounts and special modifications..NOT complete the order..find it in the not complete tab, right click on the "Open Order" button, copy the URL, and send that in an email to a customer or email it to them from 3dcart and it will save all the modification you made but allow the customer to check out on the "front end". .... #3dcarHacks

• Jim Cartmill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes.... please. So much more convenient than logging in as the customer.... It reduces steps when the phones are busy.

• Eric Acosta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second that emotion. Converting an abandoned order to a phone order should be a no-brainer. It should also be possible to convert an existing (unfulfilled) order into a phone order. It is not unusual for a customer to call and want to add to or change an existing order.

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Rob Schlein, what do you mean? How do you login as the customer?

• Rob Schlein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't you just login as the customer and complete the order? That's what I do.

Feedback and Knowledge Base