How can we improve 3dcart?

New Paypal Checkout Experience

Implement Paypal's new Express Checkout Experience - which provides checkout via a pop-up/overlay rather than redirecting to the Paypal site. Info: https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/express-checkout/in-context/

44 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NathanNathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Share this with other users on your accounts to get more votes, this needs to be done. Its years behind...

• Fran RobertshawFran Robertshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. Even though we have it written on our site that they will be directed back and have to click checkout again, customers don't read.... so they don't finish checking out, then they call us a week later with the "where is my order" question. Turns out we don't have an order because they never clicked checkout a 2nd time. Very annoying and makes us look bad.

• Ben - KBS CoatingsBen - KBS Coatings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to update. Our customers constantly complain about the cumbersome procedure of leaving our site going to PayPal and then having to come back to our site to submit the order. Updating to the latest PayPal Express would eliminate this issue.

• elightboxelightbox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We do have a constant problem with PayPal overwriting the Billing and shipping info. this creates a problem especially for Gift Orders where the customer is shipping to someone else.
        They will fill both billing and shipping then choose PayPal. If they don't change the address on PayPal, then they will get the Gift instead of the intended recipient. If they change the address on PayPal, then their billing info is changed and the recipient does not know who sent them the Gift.
        I know PayPal required shipping to the address from PayPal, but there must be a way to streamline the process and clarify it, so customers are aware of the changes to the addresses they typed in.

• KeithKeith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, I get a lot of complaints about the current PayPal experience. The current integration is years behind what they currently offer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base