Feature Requests

Thank you for submitting a suggestion to our uservoice portal. Before you continue please consider the following:

We try to make our software as full featured as possible for a wide range of users in order to help 3dcart merchants succeed in their respective businesses.

However, please understand that while your idea may be perfect for your individual business model, it may not work for all stores and situations. We’ve set up this feature request and suggestion portal for ideas that may be of a benefit to all users globally on 3dcart. Hence the voting system that is enabled on the portal.

With that being stated, please also understand that submitting an idea to this portal does not guarantee that the suggestion can or will be implemented globally on the service for all users. As a service, 3dcart has many facets where functionality is dictated by peripheral services and influences such as API connections to Shipping Carriers, contractual agreements and integration parameters with various payment gateway providers, database limitations and other factors that can affect the likelihood of a suggestion being implemented.

If a suggestion is declined, we will make every effort in our control to offer counter suggestions or alternatives to try, including 3rd party-partner services (browse through our App Store) or work arounds using the existing software as is.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Taxjar Integration

Please consider adding Taxjar to your sales tax area. I currently use it with my ebay, amazon, shopify sites, and it is awesome. Definitely needed, and more automated than avalara. Thank you, Andrew

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Install Free SSL Certs from Let's Encrypt

Hi

Shopify is providing free SSL certificates to all their online stores via the Let's Encrypt program.

https://letsencrypt.org/getting-started/

Can 3dcart sign up and do the same for all storeholders?

Sue

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pintrest buy now button

BigCommerce and other platforms have this new feature

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Amazon listing, not FBA, exporting items to Amazon sellers account

I see 3dcart has the fulfillment by Amazon option (FBA) but how about an option to just list my inventory on Amazon? When it sells I can ship it from my warehouse. I have about 12K products and don't want to send them all to Amazon to have them fulfill the orders.
    I am currently selling on Amazon but listing the items individually and keeping up with the stock quantities is cumbersome.
    Volusion already has this option "Seamlessly sell on Amazon, the world's largest online retailer, and get your products in front of millions of Amazon shoppers right from your…

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please integrate with Quickbooks online

Integrate with Quickbooks Online version

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AUTOMATICALLY update both 3dcart and Ebay inventory

3dcart needs to automatically update eBay when someone has made a purchase from the 3dcart site. eBay updates 3dcart but it does not do the reverse. Many of our items have a quantity of 1 so to list on both eBay and our site is impossible if I use the "Allow stock to be updated when listing on eBay" feature.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide an Etsy integration

Etsy is a large marketplace for handmade items and craft supplies. Provide an integration that allows posting of listings, retrieval of orders, posting of tracking numbers, automated post renewals, and closes listings when out of stock.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. cost effective apps

Why is it that people that build small features feel their value is worth $39.99 a month ongoing? Because we pay monthly, does not give companies the right to extremely overvalue their add-on. The average life of software is 4 years. based on $39.99 a month, that turns to over $2,300 over 4 years....would someone pay over $2,300 up front for a little feature? no, would I pay $99 a year, probably. Because there is a tool for billing in 3dcart, does that give people the right to crank up the monthly costs because it seems cheaper because it's billed…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Walmart Marketplace Integration

Walmart Marketplace is second only to Amazon yet no integration with this product exists. Please jump on the bandwagon and create the integration (and make sure it deducts inventory in the process).

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  3rd Party Integration Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow linking of already live Ebay items for sale to newly added products on 3DCart.

We have just moved to 3D Cart but we have hundreds of already live listings on EBay that are GTC. We would like to be able to link our newly designed products on 3DCart to those live listings for inventory control. Ending live listings to relist them through 3DCart for inventory to sync isn't an option for us as we have been running these products for years and customers have them saved.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. integrate UPS Smart ship API

We have the ability to print UPS labels it would be nice if that would generate the smart pickup

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Facebook Marketplace

Facebook "marketplace" like Big Commerce and Shopify have. Not the Facebook Shop but Marketplace.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. walmart

Walmart Integration! Can we get a feed in the advance options like ebay to add our products to walmart? The only 3rd party is CEDcommerce which created much more work and extra steps. Lets make this as seamless as possible and keep the sales rolling through one platform (3dcart)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. QuickBooks Plugin

When using the QuickBooks Plugin, it will be useful to permit the 3dcart product list to sync with the QuickBooks Item list using a user defined field in QuickBooks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable merchants to Save Money And Grow by passing product level Discounts Dynamically

Firstly, thank you for allowing me to voice my opinion in this forum. This post is about being able to dynamically pass variables from the cart such as discounted product price to outside programs.

As it stands 3dCart is the ONLY MAJOR E-commerce platform that is unable to pass the discounted price of products to outside programs.

We currently use Shareasale for our Affiliate program and have seen wonderful results so far but, unfortunately, we are unable to take full advantage of the software.

Similar to many vendors we purchase items that have different profit margins and we need to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3dcart supporting PayPal Advanced Mobile Transactions.

3dcart supports mobile transactions on PayPal Standard and Pro but not on PayPal Advanced. This is causing my company to setup an additional merchant gateway for mobile transactions. 60% or more of transactions are placed on smartphones. You advertise PayPal Advanced, PayPal Advanced supports mobile transactions but 3dcart doesn’t support mobile transactions on PayPal Advanced.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Paypal Advanced-Template modification requested to allow payment to be made via mobile device

I felt led to research this issue further about Paypal Advanced not being a usable payment method on mobile devices. I stayed on the phone with the PayPal technical support rep for over an hour, and he worked with their lead engineer while working through this issue. The engineer also agreed that this did not sound right about not being able to use PayPal Advanced on a mobile device. Sure enough, he did several troubleshooting issues and came up with the following response based on what needs to be corrected within the 3DCart template layout...see message below from PayPal technical…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Integration with Royal Mail

I love 3DCart but a serious flaw is no integration with Royal Mail. It's supposed to be a solution for UK merchants also, but not having Royal Mail is like not integrating with USPS! It would be great to print a shipping label without having to go to the Royal Mail website and copy and paste like it's the 90s. Please consider!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fulfillment By Amazon, Sync FBA Price with qty together

Current Fulfillment By Amazon Module integration
    Currently It is syncing FBA inventory Qty, not price

I wish to sync FBA price along with qty, so we can check current FBA price together

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base